10 things to do in NH this weekend: Dartmouth Dance, Hamilton De Holanda & more
Calling all young Granite State artists! Share your craft at the the Under 21 Open Mic at The Loading Dock on Friday.
Stay in the know about weekend happenings in the Granite State: Sign up for the Weekender newsletter.
For even more events, visit NHPR's community calendar. And don't forget to check the New Hampshire forecast before you head out.
- The Art of Awareness: Equanimity on Thursday, March 2 from 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. during Art After Work (5 p.m. to 8 p.m. weekly on Thursdays) at the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester. More info.
- Animal Tracks And Sounds Of Squam on Friday, March 3 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Squam Lakes Association headquarters in Holderness. More info.
See also: Introduction to Beekeeping with Kris Rossi
- Under 21 Open Mic sponsored by North Country Pride on Friday, March 3 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at The Loading Dock in Littleton. More info.
- CLUB 3S: Supa Dupa Fly Missy Elliott Dance Party on Friday, March 3 from 9 p.m. to midnight at 3S Artspace in Portsmouth. More info.
More at 3S Artspace: Couch w/ special guest Zoe Sparks
- Little Women from Friday, March 3 through Sunday, March 19 at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. More info.
- Olli Hirvonen Trio / Carr Rose Uman Trio on Saturday, March 4 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Brewbakers cafe in Keene. More info.
- Elinor Williams Hooker Tea Talks 2023: Exploring the Heart of Cross-Racial Conversation on Sunday, March 5 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Portsmouth Public Library and online. More info.
Next week’s Tea Talk: “Youth to Power”: Black Female Activists
- Special Film Event: Connecting the Dots on Sunday, March 5 at 2 p.m. at the Showroom in Keene. More info.
- Dartmouth Dance Ensemble on Sunday, March 5 at 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. at the Straus Dance Studio on the Dartmouth College campus in Hanover. More info.
See also: UNH Concert Choir and Symphony Orchestra
- Hamilton De Holanda on Sunday, March 5 at 7 p.m. at The Music Hall Lounge in Portsmouth. More info.
- Gibson's Book Club Reads Taste: My Life Through Food, by Stanley Tucci on Monday, March 6 at 5:30 p.m. at Gibson’s Bookstore in Concord. More info.