10 things to do in N.H. this weekend: Keep N.H. Brewing, Hillsboro Summerfest & more
Lean in to the music with the Lynda Cohen Performing Arts Series at Crawford Notch, Tomberlin at The Music Hall and Open Mic Night at The Park Theatre.
Stay in the know about weekend happenings in the Granite State: Sign up for the Weekender newsletter.
- Open Mic Night on Thursday, July 7 at 8 p.m., at The Park Theatre in Jaffrey. More info.
More at The Park Theatre: Scott T. Smith
- Hillsboro Summer Festival from Thursday, July 7 to Sunday, July 10, on Preston St. in Hillsboro. More info.
- Front Lawn Fun 2022 weekly, on Fridays at 3 p.m. from July 8 to August 12, at the Jaffrey Civic Center. More info.
- Vermont Lake Monsters vs. Nashua Silver Knights on Thursday, July 7, and Friday, July 8, at 6 p.m., at Holman Stadium in Nashua. More info.
- BIG The Musical from Friday, July 8 to Sunday, July 17 at the Derry Opera House. More info.
- Town of Carroll’s 250th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, July 9 from 7:30 a.m. to dusk, at various locations in Carroll. More info.
- Keep N.H. Brewing Festival on Saturday, July 9 from noon to 4 p.m., at Everett Arena Waterfront Park in Concord. More info.
- Lynda Cohen Performing Arts Series weekly, on Saturday evenings from July 9 through August 20, at the AMC Highland Center in Crawford Notch. More info.
See also: Music in Marceau Park in Franklin, Rockin’ the Park in Lancaster
- Cheer Live on Sunday, July 10 at 7:30 p.m., at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford. More info.
- Tomberlin on Sunday, July 10 at 8 p.m., at The Music Hall Lounge in Portsmouth. More info.