10 things to do in N.H. this weekend: Juneteenth Celebration, Queen City Pride Week & more
The 22nd Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic is this weekend, and sand sculptures are on view until June 26.
This weekend, we're celebrating. Check out events to mark Juneteenth weekend, Pride Month and more.
Stay in the know about weekend happenings in the Granite State: Sign up for the Weekender newsletter.
- The Royal Ballet: Swan Lake from Wednesday, June 15 through Sunday, June 19 at the Park Theatre in Jaffrey. More info.
- Ladies on the Lake: Iona Lake on Thursday, June 16 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., in Albany. More info.
- 22nd Annual Hampton Beach Master Sand Sculpting Classic from Thursday, June 16 through Saturday, June 18 at Hampton Beach. More info. (Sand sculptures are available for viewing day & night through Sunday, June 26.)
- Sunset Lighthouse Cruises on Friday, June 17 and Friday, June 24 at 7 p.m., at Rye Harbor. More info.
- Gaelic Storm on Saturday, June 18 at 7:30 p.m., at The Flying Monkey in Plymouth. More info.
- New Hampshire Master Chorale and Orchestra on Sunday, June 19 at 4 p.m., at the Colonial Theatre in Laconia. More info.
- Bearing Witness: Black Art In Public Spaces on Friday, June 17 at 6:30 p.m., at the Institute of Art and Design at New England College in Manchester. More info.
More from the Black Heritage Trail of New Hampshire: 2022 Juneteenth schedule of events
- Afrofuturism 2022 Juneteenth Parade on Sunday, June 19 from 11 a.m. to noon, from Kittery, ME to Portsmouth, N.H. More info.
See also: Juneteenth Community Events at the Keene YMCA