The N.H. News Recap for Feb. 18, 2022: State of the State address, Legislature votes
Gov. Chris Sununu gave his third State of the State address on Thursday. Tax policy and tax cuts got plenty of attention in his speech. He also introduced a plan to create $100 million in new incentives designed to build more housing.
New Hampshire lawmakers voted on a number of bills during House and Senate sessions this week, including those on the state's new vaccine registry and GOP-created legislative maps.
Top New Hampshire stories of the week
- With focus on N.H.’s housing crunch, Sununu lays out priorities for coming year
- N.H. House lawmakers pass bill adding exemptions to 24-week abortion ban
- Energy efficiency, vaccines, and beyond: A roundup of House and Senate action
- Targeted or open to all? COVID-19 vaccine equity clinics in N.H. have tried to do both
- ‘An empty apology:’ BIPOC activists call for further accountability for Klein-Knight
- N.H. lawmakers consider bill to modify academic requirements for public schools
- Pothole season is bad this year in N.H. Here’s why that’s a climate issue.