The Big Question: What's your favorite winter tradition?
We want to hear from you about the big (and small) questions that shape our lives. Then, we want to put you on the air. Each month, we ask a new question, collect your recorded responses, and air some of them on All Things Considered with host Peter Biello.
With winter upon us, many of us have special things we do to celebrate the season. Maybe you go sledding with friends from the neighborhood. Maybe this is the time of year you make a cherished family recipe. Or maybe this is your time to sit back, relax and do nothing at all.
So that's this month’s Big Question: What's your favorite winter tradition?
Click the red button above to listen to some inspiration from host Peter Biello and producer Julia Furukawa
Here’s how to send us your thoughts:
Email us your answer to email@example.com, or...
- Download the NHPR app by searching “NHPR” on the Apple App Store for iPhones or iPads, or the Google Play Store for Androids.
- Open the app and go to the menu using the button with three lines in the top left corner.
- Select “Talk to Us.”
- Press the microphone button, and talk away!
- Click the blue “SEND” button to draft an email
- Send your voice straight to our inboxes.
Things to remember:
- Start with your first name and the town or city where you live
- Limit your voice memo to 1 minute