10 Things To Do In N.H. This Weekend
Ready to have some fun? We're excited to relaunch this weekend to-do list after a season off due to the pandemic. Consider this an idea starter kit, a quick rundown to inspire you to have the summer of your lives.
Here are 10 things to do in New Hampshire this weekend:
- Comedian Juston McKinney is the Rochester Opera House on June 11-12, 7:30 p.m.
- All Together Now - benefit concert series featuring Son Little, Friday, June 11, 8 p.m. Presented by 3S Artspace, The Music Hall, and Prescott Park Arts Festival. Venue: The Music Hall, 28 Chestnut Street, Portsmouth. TICKET info.
- Jay Psaros and Jason Spooner perform at The Flying Monkey theater in Plymouth on Saturday, June 12, show time 7:30 p.m., 39 Main St., Plymouth, N.H. LEARN MORE, get tickets
- The Seacoast Civic Dance Company’s 64th Annual Dance Concert - The Music Hall in Portsmouth, Saturday, Jan. 12. LEARN MORE
- The Flutie Brothers Band plays at The Lakeport Opera House in Laconia Friday and Saturday. Friday is sold out, but Saturday, June 12, has some remaining tickets. MORE INFO here. (And yes, one of the brothers is Doug Flutie.)
- Jason Spooner performs in the Music in the Park Series - Capital Center for the Arts, Sunday, June 13. The venue is the Fletcher-Murphy Park at 28 Fayatte St., Concord. GET MORE INFO.
- Book a tour of the historic Frank Lloyd Wright houses - which are now open, with reservation with the Currier Museum.
- PIPPIN at the Seacoast Repertory Theatre (also available via livestream). TICKET info. Show runs from June 10 to July 17.
- The Uncertainty Principle - June 9-13 - New Hampshire Theatre Project. Watch On Demand event.
- Go check out the lupines in Sugar Hill and dine at Polly's Pancake Parlor. And while in the area, check out the Franconia Regional Chamber of Commerce's page for things to do. Bonus: Schilling Beer Co. in Littleton is not far away. Other breweries in that area: Rek'-lis Brewing Co. in Bethlehem and, of course, the Woodstock Inn Brewery.