First Congressional District candidates Eddie Edwards (R) and Chris Pappas (D) met today in the first of five general election debates. In the forum at NHPR's studios, the two came down on opposite sides of nearly every issue, except for the question of personal identity.
- In Cora’s Hometown, The Red Sox’s Success Shifts Focus From Hurricane
- In Punta Santiago, It’s A Microcosm Of A Battered Puerto Rico
- Unwanted House Guests: Squirrels Wreaking Havoc in Homes Across N.H.
- Vermont May Have Paid Keurig Millions Of Dollars. Where Did That Money Go?
- Why Maine Lobstermen Are Looking To Farmed Scallops To Stay Afloat