The biomass power plant in Berlin is getting half a million dollars from the state to build a waste heat recovery system that will soon power a new greenhouse. The Burgess Biopower plant burns woodchips to make steam, which turns turbines and generates electricity.
- They’ll Drink To That: The Presidential Hopefuls Pull Out The Brewery Stops in New Hampshire
- “A Big Fugazi”: Why Fishermen Still Can’t Get Behind Offshore Wind
- Women’s Work: From Farm – And Sea – To Table
- Innovations In Fishing Gear Could Change The Lobster Industry To Help Endangered Right Whale
- As Pilgrim Powers Down, Some Worry It Will Leave Behind Too Much Radiation