This post was updated at 6pm Saturday. The New Hampshire Attorney General’s office is charging an 11-year-old in the death of a man and woman at an Alton home Friday morning. Autopsy results released Saturday show the woman, 50 year-old Lizette Ekert, died of single gunshot wound to the head. The medical examiner declared the manner of death a homicide. The man, 48 year-old James Eckert, suffered more than one gunshot wound. He was initially transported to Portsmouth Regional Hospital, where he died late Friday.
- Billboard Prompts Survivors Of Child Sexual Abuse To Come Forward, Decades Later
- Local College Admissions Advisers Say Scam Is Not That Surprising
- Historic Willimantic, Connecticut To Demolish Rough Reputation
- Majority Of Fall River Voters Opt For Recall, But Mayor Still Wins Election
- 6 Months After Casino Opens In Springfield, Massachusetts, Gambling Addiction Services Roll Out… Slowly