Lawmakers in Concord heard hours of testimony on a so-called “ red flag” gun control bill Tuesday. The measure would temporarily prohibit firearm possession for up to one year for people considered to be a risk to themselves or others.
- A Nest Divided: Maine’s Great Chickadee Debate
- The Challenges Of Bringing Broadband To Vermont’s Hills And Hollows
- Mills, 2 Environmental Groups Back CMP’s $1 Billion Western Maine Transmission Project
- Tolls Are A Familiar, And Unpopular, Road For Connecticut
- Under Trump Administration, Some Vietnamese Immigrants Face Uncertain Fate
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Word of Mouth explores the nooks and crannies of New Hampshire. Airs Saturdays at 11 am and replays Tuesdays at 8 pm.