It was a room full of applause at the Wright Museum of WWII as Sen. Jeanne Shaheen praised Roger Campbell as one of the greatest of the Greatest Generation. The Technician Fourth Grade (Ret.) was presented with a Congressional Gold Medal. "When I get up I'll salute this every morning," Campbell said after the ceremony. Campbell served with the Office of Strategic Services, the precursor to the CIA. He battled Japanese soldiers with guerilla tactics in the jungles of what was then Burma,...
- From Mass. To El Salvador, Families Are Bracing For The End Of TPS
- Prayers, Canned Goods And ‘The Sounds That I Miss’: Adjusting To Life In Merrimack Valley
- Remembering The 1938 Hurricane, 80 Years Later
- In The Middle Of A ‘Great Depression,’ Puerto Ricans Struggle To Rebuild And Stay
- Can Public Art Mend The Divide Between A Town And Its University?