The candidates for New Hampshire's 1st Congressional district made their first joint appearance today since their primary wins. Democrat Chris Pappas and Republican Eddie Edwards took tough questions at a wide-ranging press conference… with high school journalists. Pappas and Edwards stood side by side in the Oyster River High School multi-purpose room, surrounded by teenagers brandishing reporters' notebooks and cell phone cameras. The candidates laid out their platforms on issues like gun...
- Collins Says She’s Undecided On Kavanaugh Vote, Calls Threatening Voicemails ‘A New Low’
- In Race for New Hampshire’s Swing Congressional District, Pappas and Edwards to Face Off
- All The Players But Massachusetts Join Housatonic River Cleanup Mediation
- Small Utilities Say Subsidized ‘Net-Metering’ Projects Could Trigger Rate Increases
- With Legal Status Ending, A Salvadoran Dad Must Leave His Family Or Live In Hiding