A new report shows fewer patients acquired infections in New Hampshire hospitals last year compared to the year before. The Department of Health and Human Services collects annual data about surgical site infections , bloodstream infections associated with central lines and urinary tract infections associated with catheters.
- Collins Says She’s Undecided On Kavanaugh Vote, Calls Threatening Voicemails ‘A New Low’
- In Race for New Hampshire’s Swing Congressional District, Pappas and Edwards to Face Off
- All The Players But Massachusetts Join Housatonic River Cleanup Mediation
- Small Utilities Say Subsidized ‘Net-Metering’ Projects Could Trigger Rate Increases
- With Legal Status Ending, A Salvadoran Dad Must Leave His Family Or Live In Hiding