The New Hampshire Supreme Court has accepted Eversource’s appeal of the state’s rejection of its Northern Pass project. The court has not yet scheduled the oral argument.
- ‘Not Going Anywhere’: Hartford Youth Group Finds Voice In Fight Against Gun Violence
- At Hampshire College, A Mock Museum Of Appropriated Puerto Rican Identity
- What New England Can Learn From Kansas About Creating A Wind Energy Economy
- How The Two Candidates For Massachusetts Governor Compare On Environmental Issues
- Researchers Try To Build A Better Life Jacket To Keep Lobstermen Alive
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.