Members of New Hampshire's energy industry joined lawmakers Monday at the state’s annual energy summit, which helps set priorities for next year's legislative session. They debated the policies – and politics – that could help lower the region’s high electric costs, diversify and stabilize fuel supplies, and reduce reliance on imported fossil fuels. Governor Chris Sununu and Democratic rival Molly Kelly presented contrasting ideas on those issues at the start of the summit. Sununu told a room...
- After Being Separated At U.S.-Mexico Border, One Family Is Reunited In Honduras
- From Mass. To El Salvador, Families Are Bracing For The End Of TPS
- Prayers, Canned Goods And ‘The Sounds That I Miss’: Adjusting To Life In Merrimack Valley
- Remembering The 1938 Hurricane, 80 Years Later
- In The Middle Of A ‘Great Depression,’ Puerto Ricans Struggle To Rebuild And Stay